[Matplotlib-users] matplotlib at LIGO/GW observation

Julien Hillairet julien.hillairet at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 02:14:10 EST 2016

I think a default addition in the Acknowledgements, with a citation,
(because it's important for automatic scholar tools, like G.Scholar
or H-factor calculations...) would probably be the best combination.
Indeed, something like :

"The author(s) thank the contributors of Matplotlib [Hunter:2007] for
making the software freely available."