[Matplotlib-users] newbie, please give me some pointers where to start for the shown graph

Dipankar “Dipu” Ganguly dipugee at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 11:14:56 EDT 2016

This is great Benjamin.  Can you send the link to a similar gallery of image reading and display functions? I am especially interested in reading, writing and processing DICOM ultrasound images.

Thanks.

Dipu

Dipankar Ganguly
Consultant: Strategy/Technology/Commercialization
Bothell, WA
Cell: 408-203-8814
email: dipugee at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dipugee