[Matplotlib-users] How to integrated plt.fill with event handling

Benjamin Root ben.v.root at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 15:29:45 EDT 2016

We would need a lot more information than that. There is no "plt.fill()"
event, so I am not sure what you are trying to do.

At the risk of boasting, I would highly recommend reading my book:
http://www.amazon.com/Interactive-Applications-using-Matplotlib-Benjamin/dp/1783988843/
as it is probably the most comprehensive set of documentation regarding the
interactive features of matplotlib.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Ben Root