[Matplotlib-users] Commercial Use

Thomas Caswell tcaswell at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 11:11:11 EDT 2016

The biggest gotcha would be if you use `pyqt4` or `pyqt5` which are dual
licensed as commercial or GPL (you need to talk to riverbank about that),
however pyside / pyside2 are licensed as LGPL.

To be clear, I am not a lawyer.

If you plan to sell your software you really need to consult an IP lawyer
about these sorts of things.  If you do not have one already, I suspect
that numfocus can refer you to counsel with open source experience.

Tom