[Matplotlib-users] viridis colormap model

Nathan Goldbaum nathan12343 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 20:46:52 CEST 2015

The code used to generate all of the new colormaps is in these repositories:

https://github.com/BIDS/colormap
https://github.com/matplotlib/viscm

See also the appendix at the bottom of this page:

http://bids.github.io/colormap/

As well as Stefan and Nathaniel's talk at this year's scipy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAoljeRJ3lU