[Matplotlib-devel] Join the new contributor meeting today!

Noa Tamir hello at noatamir.com
Tue Sep 6 04:57:31 EDT 2022

👋 folks,
The next Matplotlib new contributor meeting is today, September 6th (Tuesday) at 5:00 PM UTC [1]

Meet with us to discuss getting started as a contributor to Matplotlib, your ongoing PRs, improvements to the Contributing Guide, and anything else you'd like!

To join us, please take a look at our meeting calendar at Scientific Python [2], which you can add to your calendars and has the meeting times, with links to the agenda we prepared, and the meeting zoom link [3].

Cheers,
Noa
she/היא/sie

[1] [Convert to your local time](https://dateful.com/convert/utc?t=17) ⌚️