[Matplotlib-devel] Why keep codecov?

Thomas Caswell tcaswell at gmail.com
Wed May 6 11:10:37 EDT 2020

My point is that the issue (the coverage on the tests always being reported
as going down in unrelated files) is due to a miss-configuration (azure not
uploading reports on PRs) rather than a fundamental problem.

I think "is the check useful in principle" should be considered separately
from "is it currently configured correctly".

Tom

--
Thomas Caswell
tcaswell at gmail.com