[Matplotlib-devel] Proposal to amend the PR merge rules

Paul Hobson pmhobson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 13:20:24 EST 2019

I think this would be a good policy as well. Can I get some clarification
on the flow? The way I understand it:

1) Someone (committer, contributor, or first-timer) opens a simple PR
2) Committer A reviews it, adds a "single-review-merge" label, then
digitally walks away
3) No less than two weeks later, Committer B sees the PR, notices the
label, opens it up, and merges without reviewing.

Does that capture a successful "single-review-merge" lifecycle?
-paul