[Matplotlib-devel] plot confidence ellipse

Antony Lee antony.lee at institutoptique.fr
Thu Feb 21 15:54:23 EST 2019

Dear Carsten,

Thank you for sharing your example.
I personally think it looks like a reasonably common task, but Matplotlib
is trying to move away from doing the statistical computations in favor of
concentrating on the just providing the plotting parts (at least that's my
personal take).  Hence, the example may be a better addition to the
Matplotlib gallery (under examples/ in the source tree); feel free to open
a PR for that.

Cheers,

Antony