[Matplotlib-devel] What minimum version of python3?

vincent.adrien at gmail.com vincent.adrien at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 18:54:33 EST 2018

Well, I do not know how accurate is the following script:
https://github.com/Mariatta/python_versions_and_distros
but looking at the list it returned on 2017-10-15, it looks like Python
3.6+ may be quite common **outside of the usual left-behind
distributions ala Debian stable or CentOS**.

Adrien,
conda lover since he had to work with CentOS ^^...