[Matplotlib-devel] Producing plots with objects

Jody Klymak jklymak at uvic.ca
Tue Sep 26 17:16:00 EDT 2017

Sure you can do this, plus or minus the Windows 10 interaction which I
know nothing about.  Once you figure to how to plot what you want, have
a look at:

https://matplotlib.org/users/event_handling.html

to see how to make the plot respond to `button_press_event` or
`motion_notify_event`.

Cheers,   Jody