[Matplotlib-devel] mpl_cairo manylinux wheel available

Francesco Faccenda f.faccenda86 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 05:06:59 EDT 2017

This is a good news, thank you. I have two main doubts now:

   1. Would it be hard to have a Windows version of it? Since I am quite
   new to this, I'm not sure how to do it myself. Is there a good tutorial you
   would suggest?
   2. Would it work with matplotlib embedded on a wxpython stage or I'm
   going to run in some issue if I use this backend?

Regards,
Francesco Faccenda