[Matplotlib-devel] new github features

Thomas Caswell tcaswell at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 22:24:24 EDT 2016

Folks,

Have people had a chance to look at the new review tools on github?  Do we
want to work these into our workflow?  It looks like we can set it so that
PRs can only be merged via the web UI with at least one approve review and
no 'needs work' reviews if we want.   My initial reaction is we should try
to use the review tools, but hold on on the engineering control on merges
until we have a better sense of what that would look like.

Has anyone looked at the 'projects' feature yet?

A suggestion from Nelle Varoquaux is to follow skimage/sklearn and on
review add a [mrg+N] to the title to help other devs find PRs that are
almost ready to merge, but need another set of eyes.

Tom