[Matplotlib-devel] Fwd: Re: [matplotlib-devel] update x axis of a subplot according to the y axis of another one in python/matplotlib

Alessandro Pietro Bardelli alessandro.bardelli at henesis.eu
Fri Jun 10 14:40:20 EDT 2016

Forwarded from the old mailing list

Hello Benjamin,
last weekend (after more than a year... :-[ ) I found some spare time to
refactor a bit the solution I implemented to solve the axis synchronisation.
I have answered my own question on stackoverflow
(http://stackoverflow.com/questions/28239054/update-the-x-axis-of-a-matplotlib-subplot-according-to-the-y-axis-of-a-different/37265661#37265661)
and I have shared on github
(https://github.com/apbard/OrthogonalProjection) a simple class that
allows to easily make orthogonal projections plots with full axis
synchronisation and support for different basic plot types.
Thanks again for the hint and sorry for the delay...

Alessandro

--

----------------------------------
Alessandro Pietro Bardelli

Camlin Italy S.r.l - part of Camlin group
P.IVA (VAT. N.) IT02280660354
Strada Budellungo, 2
43123 PARMA (IT)

Email: alessandro.bardelli at henesis.eu