[Matplotlib-devel] wxMPL status?

Chris Barker chris.barker at noaa.gov
Thu Feb 25 12:49:07 EST 2016

Matt et al,

WE probably shoudld jsut got to wxmplot -- but in the meantime, I created a
gitHub project for a fork of wxmpl:

https://github.com/NOAA-ORR-ERD/wxmpl

I've fixed the immediate mpl import issue, but now there are issues with a
newer wxPython -- at least with the demos. Hopefully I'll get to those
later today.

Carlo, let me know if you want write permissions on that repo -- or want to
set it up yourself somewhere else..

-CHB

--

Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov