[Matplotlib-devel] matplotlib limitations and design flaws

Phillip Feldman phillip.m.feldman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 02:19:57 EST 2016

I will correct my discussion of the polar plot example.

I'll add something to the discussion of block comments.  Re. Ryan's point
that it is hard to exclude block commented code from greps/regex: This is
equally true of doc strings, and no one is suggesting that we stop using
these.

Is there any plan to incorporate a layout engine into matplotlib?

Phillip

P.S. I want to thank everyone for the thoughtful responses.