[Matplotlib-devel] matplotlib limitations and design flaws

Benjamin Root ben.v.root at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 10:09:10 EST 2016

If I feel the need to have a block comment, I have learned that that
usually means:
1) My logic is too complicated and needs to be cleaned up or broken up into
smaller chuncks
2) That the comment might be better as a docstring

And if I need to temporarily "comment out" a chunk of code, triple quoting
works great.