[Matplotlib-devel] MPL2 Logo

Todd toddrjen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 04:04:28 EDT 2015

http://www.scipy-lectures.org) and I was unable to properly integrate it.

> In the end, I chose to make a brand new one (see below).
> I'm not saying this new one is better, but it would be good to have a
more "square" version of the current logo.

I think there would probably need to be 3 versions of the logo.  The first
would be the current one.  The second would be for presentations, and would
probably be a square one with just the plot with the matplotlib name below
it.  The third would be for icons (taskbar icons, favicons, etc), and would
probably be just the plot.