[Matplotlib-devel] v1.5.0rc2

Thomas Caswell tcaswell at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 01:04:14 CEST 2015

Hey folks,

I have tagged v1.5.0rc2 and created a v1.5.x branch on upstream.  Hopefully
the new conda packages will be available on `-c conda-forge` within the
next day or so.

Please open any new PRs targetted for 1.5.0 against the v1.5.x branch and
remember to cherry pick the few open PRs for 1.5.0 back to 1.5.x when you
merge them (or ping me to do it).

Feel free to begin merging new features into master again.

In addition to the normal release notes we should plan to also write
several blog posts for the numfocus blog.  I think it would be good to have
a post for at least each of
  - property cycling
  - labeled data plotting
  - auto-redraw