[Mailman3-dev] MM3 Codebase?

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Tue Oct 12 20:30:56 CEST 2004

On Tue, 2004-10-12 at 04:42, Dario Lopez-Kästen wrote:

> is there a way to get access to anon CVS for the MM3 codebase? I'd like
> to start looking at some of the stuff being done.

Harald's right that the mailman3 module on SF's CVS is the right place
to look, and also that nothing much has happened there in a while.  Now
that I've more or less resolved all my obligations for Python 2.4, and
Tokio is doing such a wonderful job on Mailman 2.1, the bulk of my free
hacking time now will be devoted to MM3.

> Also, are there any docs/design notes? I can't figure out from the
> websites what info is current and what is not.

There's very little written down for MM3.  I'd like to do better, but in
the meantime, the Python interfaces in the code serve as the most
accurate documentation.

-Barry