[Mailman3-dev] list manager control

Erez Zadok ezk at cs.sunysb.edu
Mon Mar 15 17:13:00 EST 2004

In message <1079387385.5149.292.camel at anthem.wooz.org>, Barry Warsaw writes:
> On Mon, 2004-03-15 at 14:00, Erez Zadok wrote:
>

> > 2. Is it possible to configure the frequency and date(s) when mailman sends
> >    out subscription notifications?  I also like to be able to click on
> >    button to send a notification to a single user that forgot their
> >    password.
>
> I'm not sure I understand.  Do you mean password reminders?  (See my
> some of the things they now have to do via a user's options page.

Yes, I meant password reminders (which are wonderfully in cleartext :-).

Hmm, maybe a different form of a password reminder might be to send the user
a temporary "cookie'd" URL saying "click here within 24 hours to go to the
Web page that will show you your password."  Of course to make that more
secure, HTTPS would be needed.

Erez.