[Mailman3-dev] Mailman Design

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Wed Apr 7 21:02:07 EDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-04-07 at 21:04, mtech at duane.com wrote:

> I still feel that it would be a good thing to provide a simple,
> html based user interface that had these items on the left
> side of the  listinfo  page to navigate through the different options
> rather than the blast of text that now happens.
>
> [subscribe]
> {archives}
> {list options}
> {members}
> {post}
>
> Is this something that could be added in Mailman 2.1.5 or 2.2 ?

Practically speaking, it's not likely.  There are only so many round
tuits available so I don't currently think there is going to be a 2.2.
There will be a 2.1.5, but a micro release isn't the right place to be
radically redesigning the default u/i.

Mailman 3 is going to be the best place for u/i spifification. :)

-Barry