[Mailman] Admin access for group-organizers list

Brian Curtin brian at python.org
Wed Mar 21 16:09:34 CET 2012

Hi all,

At PyCon, the PSF Outreach & Education committee has planned to
publicize and increase the use of the group-organizers mailing list.
Before we go on and push more use of it, we were wondering if we could
be involved in the administration of the list. Currently the list is
admin'ed by "advocate at python.org", but after 1.5 weeks I've received
no response from whoever runs that account.

If at all possible, could I be added to the list administration for
group-organizers? I'm familiar with how it works from being admin on
the sprints and security lists.

Brian Curtin