[Mailman-Users] Problem Delivering Mail

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Jan 15 15:26:40 EST 2018

Some of my lists, and some of my users are unable to send mail. The
users get a message like this:

Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

   jobs at nfbnet.org
     local delivery failed

Reporting-MTA: dns; host.nfbnet.org

Action: failed
Final-Recipient: rfc822;jobs at nfbnet.org

	by host.nfbnet.org with esmtps (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256)
	(Exim 4.89_1)

It is on more than one list -- and more than one user.  This is a
cPanel installation, but I don't know that this is related, and I
have access to everything.

Thanks for any ideas.

Dave