[Mailman-Users] Start a new thread" button doesn't work - Mailman3.0.2 Panel

scorpio 2005 coolpilotscorpio at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 13 11:19:22 EDT 2016

 Hi Experts,  We setup mailman3 using bundler. Now, we are facingissue with by clicking new thread button. That’s, after click create new thread and clicksend button by typing some texts, it shows message sent successfully. But, nothing is appearing inmailman admin panel. Please help and fix the issue.
 Already posted in gitlab mailman forum. no response last 3 days till now.  Start and Reply button notworking from Mailman3 panel (#58) · Issues · mailman / HyperKitty

|   |
| Start and Reply button notworking from Mailman3 panel (...It seems these two features are not creating new thread and reply of a exiting thread without any expect results. Pls kindly look it in to this and please let... |
|  |
| View on gitlab.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

  Refer attached screenshots for your reference.    Thanks and Regards,Cool Pilot Scorpio