[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2 + Postfix + virtual domains + lists subdomain

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Jul 12 00:49:14 EDT 2016

On 07/07/2016 09:34 AM, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> On 7/7/16 1:43 AM, Jérôme wrote:
>>
>> Le 2016-07-06 23:43, Mark Sapiro a écrit :
>>
>>> VIRTUAL_MAILMAN_LOCAL_DOMAIN = 'localhost'
>>
>> This was the missing part. I did it and now it works.
>>
>> Should this be mentionned in the doc page ?
>>
>> https://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/mailman-install/postfix-virtual.html

I have added info about VIRTUAL_MAILMAN_LOCAL_DOMAIN to the manual
section at
<https://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/mailman-install/postfix-virtual.html>
and also clarified a bit of the rest of that page and added to the Note
at
<https://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/mailman-install/postfix-integration.html>
to emphasize that those steps are needed even with virtual domains.

All the online mirrors have been updated.