[Mailman-Users] mailman v2.1.20 init script for cos7 / wrong pid location

fsantiago at garbage-juice.com fsantiago at garbage-juice.com
Tue Oct 6 20:24:48 CEST 2015

Mark,

thanks for your reply. But i believe you misunderstood; all files have
been taken from the source distribution (or were put in their current
locations during 'make install'). I have used no packages in this
endeavor.

I double checked and ran diff; <source>/misc/mailman and
/etc/rc.d/init.d/mailman are an exact match. they should be as i put it
there today myself.

so, what else?

- Fabe S.