[Mailman-Users] Digest indexes

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Wed Dec 17 06:25:15 CET 2014

Andrew Hodgson writes:

 > We worked on a new version of the digest plain.
 >
 > You should try this template on a test list.
 >
 > From: [% fromlist %]
 > To: [% to %]
 > Subject: [% FILTER qencode %][%|loc(list.name,date)%]%1 Digest %2[%END%] [% IF total_group > 1 -%]([% current_group %]/[% total_group %])[% END %][%END%]
 >
 > --[% boundary1 %]

I thought you said your users hate MIME digests?

 > [% m.plain_body %]

I suspect this means "Hold the pickles, hold the lettuce": images and
attachments give us indigestion.  Maybe no HTML, either.

Note that this template actually contains code which is interpreted by
the digesting engine, and as-is it probably is broken for foreign languages.