[Mailman-Users] Empty emails to the list

Luke Tymowski ltymowski at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 14:45:15 CEST 2011

 Hello Mark,

> Check your list's content filtering. Do you accept text/html? What is the filter_action setting?

The filter_action is set to convert html mail to plain text.
I've used 3 different MUAs to send html formatted mail to Mailman, and depending on the list settings I try, the mail is either passed through as html or converted to plain text without issue.

Could the remote server be munging the headers etc and that causes Mailman to strip everything out from the body?

Luke