[Mailman-Users] Invisible message for approval [SOLVED]

Narcis Garcia - GiLUG informatica at actiu.net
Tue Oct 11 08:16:32 CEST 2011

The two messages were sent from the main server and from a new mirror
server. I only moderate on the production list server, of course, and
the mirror makes data copy with some lag.

The matter I don't know how to solve is to have a mirror (available for
production) but not sending mails while doesn't become the production one.
(Server can know if it's main or mirror with a DNS query: ListServer IP
=? My IP)

Al 10/10/11 08:14, En/na Narcis Garcia - GiLUG ha escrit: