[Mailman-Users] Unsubscribe in Footer - was: How delete attechment file ATT00xxx.txt ?

Barry Finkel b19141 at anl.gov
Mon Jun 14 20:21:42 CEST 2010

westernz <vrac at an16.org> wrote:
>Is that possible to make a copy of a list ?
>That long to check all config each new list.
>Maybe from the serveur (unix) in the Mailman directory, maybe there are a
>file for each list, maybe i can copy one ?

See man config_list .

The command

     config_list -o filename LISTNAME

will make a copy of the LISTNAME config file into a file named filename .
You can then modify that file and run

     /usr/sbin/newlist LISTNAME1
     config_list -i filename LISTNAME1

to create a new list and set its configuration parameters from the
revised config file.  I have around 20 template list config files
that I use to create new lists.
Barry S. Finkel
Building 240, Room 5.B.8             Internet: BSFinkel at anl.gov