[Mailman-Users] Multi list management ..

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sat Sep 6 03:04:56 CEST 2008

Khalil Abbas wrote:

>the problem is, everyday I have to MASS-REMOVE the list of addresses that wants to cancel on all the small lists .. as well as have to MASS-SUBSCRIBE the list of new subscriptions on all of the small lists which is getting really exhausting especially that my list is growing very fast (sometimes 5000+ subscribers a day) and I have to open a new small list every like 50 or 60 new thousand subscribers ..
>
>the question is, is there a way to manage ALL the lists at one time?? like mass removing from all the lists at a time ?

Do these hundreds of thousands (millions?) of people all really opt-in
to your newsletter?

I'm reluctant to help you at all, because I think you'd have a
difficult time convincing me you aren't spamming these people, but in
the interest of helping you remove people,

 bin/remove_members --fromall --file=somefile

will remove all the addresses found in 'somefile' from all lists.