[Mailman-Users] List of Mailing Lists

Didier Trosset didier_trosset at agilent.com
Thu Jan 3 11:37:23 CET 2008

Hello,

I am having a problem in the page that shows the list of publicly available
lists: mailman/listinfo.

It does not show the 9 lists that exists. All 9 are working correctly, and
are marked as public.

   It shows either 8 of them, or the last 1 that I created.

It changes between showing 8 and showing 1 when I change the configuration
in the lists. If I change something in one of the 8, the next page update of
mailman/listinfo will show the 8. If I change something in the latest list,
the next page update of mailman/listinfo show only this latest list. And the
mailman/admin page behaves the same.

One big change occurs before I created the last one: I changed the
domainname (the hostname remains the same) of the system.

I launched full searchs on the mailman lists directory, trying to guess some
difference in the configuration, but didn't notice anything. The *.pck files
didn't show anything related to the domainname.

What can I do now for the mailman/listinfo page to always show my 9 lists?

Thanks
Didier

--
Didier Trosset-Moreau