[Mailman-Users] Subscriber names in bulk subscribe

Web Servant webservant at sunnyside4u.org
Wed Apr 30 23:31:43 CEST 2008

Howdy!  I moved our domain hosting to a new company, and among other
things the new service uses Mailman instead of the home-grown mailing
list the previous service used.

So now I have to manually transfer my 40+ subscribers from the old
server to Mailman.  Hooray for bulk subscribe!  I can just cut-and-paste
the list of users, problem solved.

Except... I'd also like to bulk populate the subscriber *names* field.
Is there any way to do that, or will I have to go back and individually
key them in to the user list after I paste in the address list?

Thanks,
pbs