[Mailman-Users] question about config_list

charlie derr cderr at simons-rock.edu
Thu Apr 17 23:06:40 CEST 2008

Hi,
	I'm trying to create a template for semi-automatic list creation, and while 'config_list -o' will dump out a floating point
number for bounce_score_threshold correctly, when I try to use this generated config file with 'config_list -i' somehow the
floating point value gets truncated (in a very pythonic way -- no rounding up) to an integer (though it still retains the floating
point notation).    I discovered that I didn't actually need a floating point value there (1.0 was just as good as 0.75 for my
purposes, so I simply used that), but since the documentation claims that a floating point value is acceptable, this seemed worth
reporting.

version is mailman-2.1.5.1-34.rhel4.6

	mailman rocks,
		~c