[Mailman-Users] Unintended multiple daily digest messages

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Thu Nov 15 07:31:44 CET 2007

On 11/14/07, Sate Hamza wrote:

>  I apologize in advance if this is a simple question that has been addressed
>  before. I am a new Mailman list administrator. I tried to search the
>  Archives for a possible similar instance but I did not find anything.

Look at your logs, both the Mailman logs and the logs for your MTA
(sendmail, postfix, Exim, whatever).  Does it look like you sent out
multiple copies?

If not, can you get full and complete copies of all the headers of
all of the supposed extra copies of the digest that were received?
If so, then take a look at the "Received:" headers and see if they
are all identical between each of the messages, or if there are
slight differences.