[Mailman-Users] Mailman not seeing mails with postfix

Rauch Christian lists at rauchs-home.de
Fri Feb 16 10:14:47 CET 2007

Hi List,

I am having a problem with mailman/postfix and hope, someone can help me :)

I configured Postfix and dovecot with virtual mailboxes and this just
works fine.

Then I installed and configured mailman, well, the result is, I can send
mail _from_ mailman (e.g. invitations from the web interface), but
mailman never receives any responses here.

But postfix receives and saves them!

I saved my output of postconf -n here:
http://rauchs-home.de/tmp/postconf.txt
and configured mailman as below in mm_cfg.py:

MTA = 'Postfix'
POSTFIX_STYLE_VIRTUAL_DOMAINS=['rauchs-home.dyndns.info']
DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = 'rauchs-home.dyndns.info'
DEFAULT_URL_HOST = 'rauchs-home.dyndns.info'
POSTFIX_ALIAS_CMD = '/usr/sbin/postalias'
POSTFIX_MAP_CMD = '/usr/sbin/postmap'
DELIVERY_MODULE = 'SMTPDirect'
SMTPHOST = '192.168.0.2'
SMTPPORT = '25'

I can create lists, I receive creation notification, postfix receives
mails and saves them to a file in /home/postfix.

That's the first weird thing. all 'normal' virtual users have a Mailbox
folder, not a single file

I have the following folder structure in there (with 2 users and one
list created):

domain/user at domain/ << folder
domain/user2 at domain/ << folder
list-request << single file

Anyone knows, how to configure mailman to see these mails?

Regards,

Rauch Christian