[Mailman-Users] Is it possible to have subscribers in msg_footer?

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Fri Dec 7 22:15:23 CET 2007

On 12/7/07, Eduardo Ellery wrote:

>  We run a few lists with less than 20 subscribers and everyone need to know
>  who is on the list.

So far as I know, you cannot achieve this without making changes to
the source code.

I didn't respond to your message the first time you posted it to the
list (about two hours ago), because I didn't have a good answer for
you.  I am responding now in the hopes that you will wait for answers
from others who might have better answers, instead of just sending
another copy of your message.