[Mailman-Users] Approving mails

Martin Dennett md6969 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 21:44:45 CEST 2006

Hi

I've checked the FAQ's and can't see (probably because "wood" and
"trees" springs to mind) how to approve mails without having to go to
the web to do it. The message I get telling me there's a mail awaiting
approval states:

"If you reply to this message, keeping the Subject: header intact,
of the body of the reply."

If I click "reply" and as the first line of the mail I put "Approved: (list password)" (without the quotes, and with a space after the colon, and without the password in brackets), I get a mail back that shows just that - not the message hitting the list. If I don't put the password in, I get the same thing. I'm obviously overlooking something very simple; could somebody please point me in the right direction.

Rgds

MD