[Mailman-Users] Topic filter actually used anymore?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu May 11 05:18:53 CEST 2006

On Wed, 2006-05-10 at 20:12 -0700, Mark Sapiro wrote:

> BTW, we haven't heard from John Dennis on this list in some time. Are
> you his replacement at Red Hat?

Nope, he's still around.  I'm the release engineer for Fedora, and have
my hands in some other Fedora stuff, including package announcement
emails, of which we'd like to be able to use topic filters for
announcements for each release.

I'll post results from the debugging I do.  Cheers.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora