[Mailman-Users] Bounce issues with Yahoo

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Thu Mar 2 01:29:56 CET 2006

On Thu, Mar 02, 2006 at 12:44:36AM +0100, Brad Knowles wrote:

> 	I think there may have been better ways to try to get people to
> focus on answering the technical question and get away from the
> policy issues, but it would also have helped if you had consulted the
> FAQ Wizard and the list archives before posting.

Thanks for the suggestion; I did look before posting. The way other
people interpret my problem, there is a solution in the FAQ. The way I
interpret my problem, there isn't -- where I looked. It wasn't obvious
to me that the FAQ Wizard was a completely different set of information
from the FAQ.

> We have our share of
> people who have certain strongly held beliefs and refuse to accept
> that any other beliefs could possibly be held with any validity,

I was expecting that; that's why I was citing 20 years of mailing list
experience, in order to explain that my beliefs were strongly held,
and thus we shouldn't argue about them.

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that some people find that rude.

-- greg