[Mailman-Users] How to avoid dup copies to *multiple* email lists?

Matt England mengland at mengland.net
Fri Jan 27 02:09:59 CET 2006

Thanks for the quick and thorough reply.

At 1/26/2006 06:41 PM, Tokio Kikuchi wrote:
>Do you want this feature?
>http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1347962&group_id=103&atid=300103

 From what I can read from the above link, I say yes.

>I plan to integrate it in mailman-2.2.

I realize this is not a comfortable or appropriate question to ask in the
context of community-based, open-source projects, but:  is there a
projected time frame for 2.2?  This answer will help me to determine to
whether or not to wait for 2.2 or load any patches (as per above), even if
the answer is "we don't know what the time frame is"...in which case I'll
probably just load the patch.

-Matt