[Mailman-Users] HELP! My lists have lost their minds

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Mon Dec 4 22:51:58 CET 2006

Paul Tomblin wrote:

>The config.db was fine, but the config.pck *was* corrupted.  Or rather, it
>appeared to be a copy of another lists, since doing a "list_members" on
>both lists returned the same list.

The config.db is left over from Mailman 2.0.x and is probably VERY out
of date and should probably just be discarded along with
config.db.last.

And yes, your symptom seemed to be the result of a config.pck having
been replaced somehow with that of another list. I don't know how that
could have happened, but at this point you need to find the most
recent backup of a good config.pck.