[Mailman-Users] Fwd: Bounce action notification

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri Nov 4 18:58:51 CET 2005

Jared Rimer wrote:

>Great.    I don't have any log access.

I believe your hosting provider has some problem with their Mailman
installation, probably in the area of Mailman/Exim integration, that
is causing your problem.

If I were in your place, I would complain to the provider and show them
the bounce action notification and my analysis thereof, and ask them
to look into it. At least, they could find the relevant log entries.