[Mailman-Users] Mailman Confirmation message

Mohamed shakeeb shakeeb at students.iiit.net
Mon Oct 25 13:50:23 CEST 2004

Hi
i have been maintaing my mailing list with mailman for a while,quite happy
with it
I would like to edit the confirmation message which goes to the user after
he presses the subscribe button /subscribes using list-subscribe .Is there
anyway to do it?.I am a list manager with no root access.
I tried the administrative interface but didnot find any options to
do the above .
If anyone knows how to do it even if root access is required then please
do tell me
shakeeb

--
Falseness is what betrays the eye because it seems attractive-Anonymous