[Mailman-Users] mailman not sending held message notifications

Jim Tittsler jwt at onjapan.net
Mon Nov 15 07:27:10 CET 2004

On Nov 15, 2004, at 11:27, Noah wrote:

> when I look at the logs in regards to the list that is not sending hold
> notifications to the moderators/admins there is only one email.

Do you have that list set so that "Should the list moderators get
immediate notice of new requests, as well as daily notices about
collected ones?" is "No" on the General Options page?  (If set to "No",
the messages should be mailed out daily by a cron job.  In that case
you would want to check that Mailman's cron jobs are running properly,
and check your mail logs around the time the notices are mailed out
(around 0800 by default).)