[Mailman-Users] Digest stopped sending daily

Eric W. ericw at virtual-remodel.com
Sat Mar 6 19:27:51 CET 2004

I run a mailing list using mailman that has stopped sending the digest on a
daily basis, even though the selection for sending a daily digest is set
properly. The mailman software is installed by my hosting service, and
they're somewhat puzzled as to what happened. The digest stopped on 2/6. It
still sends when it reaches the size limit, or I can send it manually, but
no daily digest.

Any suggestions as to what I can do from the admin panel, or that I can send
to the techs at my hosting service?

Thanks!