[Mailman-Users] "from" column question--how can we get our name to appear instead of the email address?

Avi M. Spiegel amspiegel at americansforkerry.com
Wed Jun 30 01:14:25 CEST 2004

Hello:

We are trying to send out a mailman message.  When people receive our
message, the mailman email address is listed in the from column and people
think it's spam.  How can we make it so that the name of the person posting
is listed in the from column?

When I send messages from my Outlook account to any other address its says
my name in the From box.  When I send messages to the mailman listserv it
lists the email address of the listserv in the From box.

Please help!

Thanks