[Mailman-Users] Mailman, OpenBSD 3.4 /mailman/create 404 Error

Karl R. Balsmeier karl at sfdata.net
Thu Apr 1 10:15:21 CEST 2004

I am getting 404 page not found errors when visiting the ip of my new
machine, http://192.168.1.24/mailman/create  when visiting
http://192.168.1.24 it works fine.  My cgi-bin syntax is obviously wrong.

All files in /usr/local/lib/mailman/cgi-bin have the same group and user
ID as _mailman user, even have tried running httpd as _mailman and www

I have this set in httpd.conf:

ScriptAlias /mailman/ "/usr/local/lib/mailman/cgi-bin/"
<Directory "/usr/local/lib/mailman/cgi-bin/">
    AllowOverride None
    Options ExecCGI
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
 </Directory>

I still get a 404 error.

What should I try next, i've searched for /var/log/syslog errors, but none
are present.

-karl