[Mailman-Users] Default action for anti-spam filter catched mails?

Frank Thommen fthommen at inf.ethz.ch
Mon Sep 22 17:06:28 CEST 2003

Hi,

several possibilities to get rid of held messages (javascripts,
cronjobs, procmail solutions etc.) have been proposed on this list and
of the FAQs.  However I cannot find any solution, that allows me to
define a default action (accept/hold/reject/discard) for mails held by
the anti-spam filters (bounce_matching_headers) as this is e.g. possible
for the sender filters (generic_nonmember_action).

Has anybody a patch for mailman 2.1.2, that allows to define such an
action on a list by list basis via the web interface (if possible)?
That would allow us to immediately delete e.g. all mails tagged by
SpamAssassin (most of our list admins want to do that) w/o any
additional activity.

Thanks a lot for any help

     frank

** Problems, questions, feedback?  Mail to support at inf.ethz.ch **

Frank Thommen, Informatik Support Gruppe, D-INFK, ETH Zuerich
E-Mail: fthommen at inf.ethz.ch; Tel: +41-1-63 27208 (Mo-Do)
Web: http://www.isg.inf.ethz.ch